Dog Behavior Consultations
Having problems with your canine companion’s behavior? You’re not alone!
Consultations address the “why” of your predicament and a “how to modify” guide for behavior problems. A private session with a behavior consultant will provide insight into how you can better coexist with your best friend. We’ll discuss your dog’s history, try to observe the problem behavior, explain how to modify it, and then demonstrate the applicable techniques.
- Consultations are 75-minutes long and fees begin at $125.
- For clients who would prefer the consultation in their home, the rate is $150 plus travel time to your home.
- Dogs adopted from Marin Humane within the past six months receive one complimentary behavior consultation.
To schedule a Behavior Consultation, please call 415.506.6280. Download and complete the behavior history form.
The Marin Humane Behavior & Training instructors provide private training (after a behavior consultation or have attended previous classes at Marin Humane) to you at our Novato campus or in your home. These one-on-one training sessions are designed to help teach all levels of obedience exercises. You’ll work with an experienced instructor to design a training program that’s fun and just right for you and your dog.
- At our Novato campus: $40 per 30-minute session
- Offsite/ in-home training: $40 per 30-minute session (plus travel time to your home)
To reserve a Private Training Session, please call 415.506.6280. Private training must be scheduled and paid for in advance.