Dog Behavior Consultations
Having problems with your canine companion’s behavior? You’re not alone!
Private consultations address the “why” of your predicament and a “how to modify” guide for behavior problems. We’ll discuss your dog’s history, try to observe the problem behavior, explain how to modify it, and then demonstrate the applicable techniques.
- In person Behavior Consultations at Marin Humane are 75-minutes long and fees begin at $125.
- For clients who would prefer the consultation at their home (still outside), the rate is $150 plus travel time to your home.
- Need a more flexible option, you can do a 45-minute virtual consultation to get started on the best way to address your concerns from the comfort of your home. This service is $75.
- Dogs adopted from Marin Humane within the past six months receive one 45-minute complimentary phone consultation.
Behavior consultations can be booked online. Just use our convenient scheduling tool and reserve your spot. Get started >>
We provide private training to you at our Novato campus or in your home. These one-on-one training sessions teach all levels of obedience exercises. You’ll work with an experienced instructor to design a training program that’s fun and just right for you and your dog.
- At our Novato campus: $50 per 30-minute session
- Offsite/ in-home training: $60 per 30-minute session (plus travel time to your home)
Prerequisite: Private Trainings require a previous Marin Humane Behavior Consultation or completion of a Marin Humane Training Class within the past 6 months.
To reserve a Private Training Session, please call 415.506.6280. Private training must be scheduled and paid for in advance.