Dog Behavior Consultations
Having problems with your canine companion’s behavior? You’re not alone!
Private consultations address the “why” of your predicament and a “how to modify” guide for behavior problems. We’ll discuss your dog’s history, try to observe the problem behavior, explain how to modify it, and then demonstrate the applicable techniques.
- In person Behavior Consultations at Marin Humane are 75-minutes long and fees begin at $125.
- For clients who would prefer the consultation at their home (still outside), the rate is $150 plus travel time to your home.
- Need a more flexible option, you can do a 45-minute virtual consultation to get started on the best way to address your concerns from the comfort of your home. This service is $75.
- Dogs adopted from Marin Humane within the past six months receive one 45-minute complimentary phone consultation.
To inquire about any of these services, please call 415.506.6280 or email email@example.com and we will send information to register, pay, and schedule. When emailing, please include the following behavior history form.
We provide private training to you at our Novato campus or in your home. These one-on-one training sessions teach all levels of obedience exercises. You’ll work with an experienced instructor to design a training program that’s fun and just right for you and your dog.
- At our Novato campus: $50 per 30-minute session
- Offsite/ in-home training: $60 per 30-minute session (plus travel time to your home)
Prerequisite: Private Trainings require a previous Marin Humane Behavior Consultation or completion of a Marin Humane Training Class within the past 6 months.
To reserve a Private Training Session, please call 415.506.6280. Private training must be scheduled and paid for in advance.