Marin Humane handles all complaints from the public concerning animal issues.
To report an incident or submit a complaint, please call 415.883.4621 during regular business hours.
Animals In Distress
- Dog in a hot car, dog tangled on chain, animal without shelter
Cruelty & Neglect
- Animals not receiving proper care and attention, mistreatment, cruel acts, etc.
- Animals posing a public safety threat, including those that have bitten
- Intentional feeding of wild animals
If the incident is an emergency requiring an immediate response, please call 415.883.4621 or call 911.
- Barking dog complaints fall under the noise violation ordinance enforced by your local police department or sheriff’s office.
- For dogs that create a nuisance by frequently running at large, please call Marin Humane at 415.883.4621 to put the area on patrol.